Monday, March 22, 2010  1:23 AM

Give me a junkyard and bright Louboutins


I've been wedding blog surfing, given the spate of weddings I have to attend this year. Ruffled (http://ruffledblog.com) is a vintage wedding blog that puts together all sorts of quirky ideas, unique handcrafts and a smattering of one-of-a-kind photo shoots in every place imaginable. Many breathy sighs later, I'd like my wedding to be a mesh of all these:


The highlight of my outfit will be my shoes.

Flowy dress, stroll through long grass. Make sure it's not done locally or the mosquitoes will have a feast.

Splash of colour with furniture and cushions in the wild.

Random junkyard, grey overtones. I've always liked grey.

Black gloves are a must.

A Twiggy-inspired lace dress. I'm not crazy about the dress, but check out her bouquet. Exactly what I want: freshly-picked with stems trimmed, no ribbon, no foil, no frills.

sigh

sigh

sigh

 

1 comment(s). Your thoughts?


 
   
 
 



TheGlamGirls
Angela
April
Atikk
Bella
Cand

Cheryl

Claire

Janissa

Jingli

Joan

Kerjin
Lee

Marcus

Matt

Michelle

Myca

Nick

Pau

Peishan

Peiqi

Sarah

Ser

Shanny

Sharlene

Sharon

Siew

Victoria

Wendy